Designation : Standard ball valve with one-piece ball/stem unit or ceramic ball and stem, with plastic coating, cone shape stem sealing, seat rings of pure PTFE, cavity reduced as standard feature, twopiece body.
Series: GKV225A/F→ Version with lockable lever or hand gear GKV225AP/F→ Design prepared for pneum., hydr. or electric actuator to ISO 5211 Certified to Clean Air Act (TA Luft) Strength and tightness (P10, P11) of the pressurebearing body tested to DIN EN 12266-1. Gas-tight (P12) in the seat to DIN EN 12266-1, leak rate A MSS SP 25 Standard Marking System MSS SP 72 General Service API 598 Valve Inspection and Testing The tests at Richter fulfils the requirements of API 598 on principle. However this standard contains optional, additional tests. These tests are not object of the tests at Richter and have to be arranged by order with Richter (e.g. point 3.3: High Pressure Closure Test). Face to face: ASME B16.10, Class 150 column 19 Flange connecting dimensions: ASME B16.5 Class 150, raised face.
Outstanding price/performance ratio, for use in highly corrosive processes
● Greatest operational safety: One-piece ball shaft avoids the weak point between the ball and the selector shaft
● Universally applicable: Many options in combination with thick-walled PFA lining
● Efficient alternative to plug cocks
● Design - ASME/ ISO/ DIN.
● Nominal pressure - Class 150, 16bar.
● Lining - PFA, AI2O3 option.
● Body Material - EN-JS 1049、ASTM A395
● Overall length - ASME B16.10, Class 150 column 19,DIN EN 558-1and ISO 5752
● Flanges according to ASME B16.5, class 150, ISO 7005-2 raised face
● Temperature range - -60 °C to +200 °C (-75 °F to +400 °F)
● Certificates - EC Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU, TA-Luft, SIL
● Sizes：DN15~DN200, NPS 1/2”~8”
Excellent ratio of economic and operational performance, for the use in a wide range of process applications
Maximum reliability: one piece ball/stem unit avoids weak spot ball to stem
Universally applicable: many options in combination with a thick-walled PFA lining,AI2O3 option.
Efficient alternative to plug valves