Chemical valves are an important accessory for fluid control on industrial pipelines. Faced with various working conditions of complex industrial systems and a wide variety of valves, if you want to choose a suitable valve for the pipeline system, you should firstly understand the performance of the valve, and secondly, the steps and basis for selecting valves should be mastered. Third, the principles of selecting valves for petroleum and chemical industries should be followed.
Chemical valves not only have a wide range of applications, but also have a large amount of use. Of course, chemical valves have higher requirements than ordinary valves. The media generally used in chemical valves are relatively easy to corrode. From simple chlor-alkali industry to large petrochemical enterprises, there are high temperature, high pressure, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and large temperature and pressure difference. For this kind of valve used in a more dangerous environment, it should be strictly implemented in accordance with chemical standards in the selection and use process. Geko flow control technology is a professional chemical valve manufacturer, and its products are manufactured in strict accordance with chemical standards.
The chemical industry generally chooses a straight-through valve with a small flow resistance. It is usually used as a valve for closing and opening the medium. The valve that is easy to adjust the flow is used for controlling the flow. The plug valve and ball valve are more suitable for reversing and shunting. , the sliding of the closing member along the sealing surface with a wiping effect is most suitable for the medium with suspended particles. Common chemical valves include ball valves, gate valves, globe valves, safety valves, plug valves, check valves, etc. The mainstream of chemical valve media contains chemical substances, and there are many acid-base corrosive media. The manufacturers of chemical valve materials are mainly 304L and 316. For ordinary media, 304 is selected as the main material, and the corrosive fluids combined with various chemical substances are made of alloy steel or fluorine-lined.
(1) Open and close type: cut off or dredge the flow of fluid in the pipe.
(2) Adjustment type: adjust the flow and flow rate in the pipe.
(3) Throttling type: a large pressure drop occurs after the fluid passes through the valve.
(4) Other types: automatic opening and closing; maintaining a certain pressure; blocking steam and drainage.
(1) Whether there are blisters, cracks and other defects on the inner and outer surfaces of the chemical valve.
(2) Whether the connection between the valve seat and the valve body of the chemical valve is firm, whether the valve core and the valve seat match, and whether the sealing surface is defective.
(3) Whether the connection between the valve stem and the valve core of the chemical valve is flexible and reliable, whether the valve stem is bent, and whether the thread is damaged.